Thank you so much to everyone who watched and responded to our first YBG Intro Video where I discussed my personal yoga story, the benefits and meaning of yoga, and the 7 branches of yoga.
We are so excited to share our second Yoga Beginner’s Guide FREE Intro Video with you where we will discuss two of our clients’ personal yoga transformations, basic alignment cues you can use for most any yoga pose, and specific cues for a favorite yoga pose.
For more information on our Yoga Beginner’s Guide, sign up to be a Soul Nectar Insider on our website here: Yes, I want to be an SN Insider! As an Insider, you will receive fun bonuses and freebies and be the first to hear about our new projects.
Here’s a breakdown of exactly what’s covered in our YBG Intro Video Part 2:
- Recap of YBG Intro Video #1 (0:01 Video 1)
- Judy and Dee’s Personal Yoga Stories (1:09 Video 1)
- Basic Alignment Cues you can use on most every pose (2:30 Video 1 + 0:01 Video 2)
- Specific Alignment Instructions for Crescent Pose/Ashta Chandrasana (1:46 Video 2)
- Variations of Crescent Pose for those who want more of a challenge (2:32 Video 2)
- Modifications for Crescent Pose for those who find it too challenging (3:59 Video 2)
- Top Question and Concerns people have had regarding yoga and our Yoga Beginner’s Guide (5:09 Video 2)
- What’s included in YBG Intro Video #3 (Our last video before YBG is available!) (6:21 Video 2)
- How to Contact Us and a Special Signoff (6:44 Video 2)
Thank you for watching! We welcome any and all comments. Do you have any concerns? Any specific questions? Alignment, variation, or modification issues? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a message below.
For more information on our Yoga Beginner’s Guide, sign up to be a Soul Nectar Insider on our website here: Yes, I want to be an SN Insider! As an SN Insider, you will receive fun bonuses and freebies and be the first to hear about our new projects.
Yoga Beginner’s Guide Coming Soon: May 2016. Stay tuned for more details…