This recipe is from our Flourish Simply Cookbook complete with 4 weeks of Whole Foods Paleo Meal Plans and Grocery Lists. If you’re interested in Flourish Simply CLICK HERE.
Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roast hazelnuts on a tray for about 10 minutes or until fragrant and slightly darker brown. Set aside and let cool.
- Once cooled, rub off the skins. The best way to do this is to grab a handful and rub them in between both hands over the sink or a trash can. Don’t worry about getting every bit off, though.
- Throw them in the food processor and grind them.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well mixed, using a spatula (with the processor off) to push down the mixture now and again.
- Serve and enjoy with apples or strawberries or whatever your heart desires! 🍓🍏
Please share this recipe with family or friends you think would love it!
Did you try this recipe? Tell us what you think below!